Pool Demolition Contractors
Pool Demolition and Fill-In
Wish you had more lawn space for recreation and entertaining? Worried about the hazards that come with owning a pool? Tired of the added expense and maintenance that comes with owning a pool? Whatever the reason, if you want to get rid of the swimming pool in your backyard for good, JM Concrete Pros can help.
We are one of the East Valley’s premier pool removal contractors. We can demolish, fill-in, and cover up any size swimming pool so you can enjoy all the benefits that come with pool ex-ownership, including:
- Avoid expenses related to swimming pool maintenance and operation
- Avoid tripping and drowning hazards, especially if you have young children
- Free up more space for other activities and wider landscaping/hardscaping themes
Why JM Concrete Pros for Pool Removal?
There are many companies that advertise pool demolition and removal in the East Valley, but few have as much experience as JM Concrete Pros. We have been providing professional masonry and concrete services in Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe, and the surrounding areas since 1997. Over that time, we have earned a reputation for our integrity, dependability, transparency, communication, and overall commitment to providing superior customer service.
Some other reasons to hire us to demolish, remove, and fill-in your swimming pool include:
- Licensed, bonded, and insured – JM Concrete Pros has all the prerequisites the “experts” recommend when looking for a contractor. We are licensed, bonded, and insured to provide our customers with confidence and peace of mind that they are hiring a responsible, reliable, and trustworthy pool demolition contractor.
- Full-service pool removal contractor – We handle all aspects of in-ground swimming pool removal to ensure quality, workmanship, and satisfaction from start to finish. This also allows us to provide comprehensive and accurate quotes so you know exactly how much it will cost to demolish your pool; no games, no gimmicks, just upfront and fair pricing for pool removal. Plus, as an experienced pool removal contractor, we can also secure necessary demolition permits from the city to speed-up your pool removal project.
- Experienced hardscape design/build company – In addition to our pool removal services, we also provide an extensive array of hardscape design and build services, which means we are your “one-stop-shop” for a complete backyard renovation project. After we demolish and fill-in your swimming pool, we can immediately begin work on a new patio, outdoor kitchen, or pour a concrete slab for a guesthouse, shed, or any other home addition.
Inground Swimming Pool Removal Options
There are two primary options to get rid of your swimming pool: fill-in and complete demolition:
- Pool fill-in is the most common and affordable method of pool removal since it generally only takes a few days and may not require a permit or supervision from an engineer technician. With this method, all pool decking is removed and the top few feet of the pool is demolished so the site is flat and even. Next, holes are punched in the bottom to allow for drainage and the bottom of the pool is filled with rubble. Then, the swimming pool is backfilled with dirt and compacted.
- Complete pool removal involves demolishing all hauling away all materials of the pool, concrete/granite, tiles, fiberglass, and liner before backfilling with dirt, compacting, and grading. This method is more comprehensive than a pool fill-in, but it provides a more stable foundation if you choose to build a structure or add-on to your home where the swimming pool was once located. If you ever sell your home, potential buyers may also prefer documentation of complete removal as opposed to just a fill-in as the other method can pose risks of sinking, swelling, or seepage issues.
Speak with one of our pool demolitions contractors today!
In order to determine which method is right for your swimming pool, call JM Concrete Pros and speak with one of our pool demolitions contractors. We provide complimentary estimates and are happy to answer any questions you have about pool fill-ins and demolitions to decide which route is the most appropriate for your needs and your budget.
Speaking of budget, the question we most often get is, “how much does it cost to remove a swimming pool.” The short answer is that it depends. There are several factors that must be considered to determine the cost, including the size of the pool, accessibility of the work area, method or removal, and required permits. Fortunately, we provide free estimates that take into account all these factors so you know exactly how much it will cost to remove your swimming pool.
Post-Demolition Hardscaping Services
One of the benefits of hiring JM Concrete Pros to remove your swimming pool is that we are a full-service concrete contractor and can help you transform your new backyard into the entertaining and recreation space of your dreams! In addition to patios, walkways, and other hardscape features, we also provide grading services and concrete pouring, which means we can lay a slab or foundation for a shed, detached garage, guest house, or any other add-on.
Contact the East Valley’s Premier Pool Demolition Contractor for your Free Quote!
Pool demolition is more complicated than it may appear, which is why it’s important that you hire a knowledgeable, experienced, and licensed pool demolition contractor. Fortunately, you have found that contractor with JM Concrete Pros.
Call or contact us online to request your free, no-obligation quote on in-ground swimming pool demolition and removal in Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe, and the surrounding East Valley area. We are happy to answer any questions you have and provide references upon request. We look forward to working with you!